I have worked with many F&B, hospitality and lifestyle brands to create content for Instagram, both as a content creator for brands and also as an influencer on sponsored ad campaigns. Feel free to explore some of my most recent projects below!
Content produced for Sipsmith Ginuary campaign. Purpose is to direct focus to the SIP gin cocktail recipe book and encouraging the audience to learn a new skill during the UK national lockdown.
The content included still images and an Instagram Reel guiding the audience through a recipe from the book.
To see the Instagram Reel click here.
Soap & Glory
Christmas content for the Soap & Glory blog on their global website in November 2020 (content to be published in December 2020).
The content produced includes 3 festive recipes geared towards the brand’s target audience, a blog article, video and photography for use on the brand’s social media channels and website.
To see the blog article click here.
To see the recipe video click here.
The Crown Estate
Annual influencer partnership with The Crown Estate to support Regent Street and St James’s on social media.
Lifestyle content was created as a series of Instagram posts and stories to support various events during the year, with a focus on the many reputable F&B and retail brands in the area, such as Fortnum & Mason and Maison Assouline.
Particular highlights include:
- Afternoon Tea Week 2019 – promoting afternoon tea offerings
- London Craft Week 2020 – exploring art events and exhibitions
- Reopening after COVID-19 lockdown – featuring a selection of retail and F&B offerings to promote the area as a safe destination
Coal Drops Yard
Campaign to support Coal Drops Yard and promote the area’s F&B offerings as part of London’s newest shopping destination.
Highlights of the collaboration include:
- Christmas 2019 – promoting restaurants offering special menus and the light up event
- Welcome back – promoting restaurants reopening after COVID-19
- Notes to Strangers – promoting the art installation from a lifestyle approach
Campaign to promote Suntory at Taste of London 2019, featuring the booth at the event, special cocktail menu and highlighting the products (Roku Gin and Haku Vodka).
Further collaborations with the brand include the London Cocktail Week 2019 and the Autumnal pop-up at The Hari Hotel later in the year.