This is a classic alfredo pasta recipe upgraded with crab!
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 1 1/2 cups light cream
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1 pound crab meat
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Make sure to liberally salt the pasta water once it starts boiling before adding in the pasta.
- When the pasta is sort of done place butter and cream in a saucepan and warmth until the butter melts. Remove from heat and stir in the cheese until melted. Add in the Old Bay seasoning and the crab meat and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Drain pasta, place in a large bowl and instantly toss with cream sauce.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley on pasta and sprinkle a little extra Old Bay on top to garnish.
- Serve instantly.
Store airtight in fridge for up to 3 days
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 827
- Sugar: 4.9 g
- Sodium: 1024.5 mg
- Fat: 46.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 60.7 g
- Protein: 40.4 g
- Cholesterol: 175.4 mg