Creamy Garlic Chicken
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: serves 6
Made in 30 Minutes in one skillet, this Creamy Garlic Chicken really packs a big flavor punch!
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds boneless chicken thighs, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed or coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley to garnish
- In a small bowl mix together the salt, pepper and garlic powder. Sprinkle the mixture on the chicken thighs.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place the chicken evenly into the skillet and cook until browned on all sides, 4-5 minutes per side.
- While the chicken in cooking, whisk together the broth, cream, mascarpone, flour, and red pepper flakes.
- When the chicken is browned, add in the garlic and cook for 1 minute while stirring.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low. Pour in the broth mixture, stir to combine and cook for 10 minutes, until the mixture has thickened, stirring every now and then.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley, and serve warm.
Store airtight in the fridge for up to 3 days.
You can sub boneless chicken breasts for the thighs.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 398
- Sugar: 1.2 g
- Sodium: 381.4 mg
- Fat: 23.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.1 g
- Protein: 41 g
- Cholesterol: 219.8 mg