These Easy Slow Cooker Beef Tips are so comforting on a cold day. Tender beef in a creamy sauce that takes just a couple of minutes to prepare and then cooks by itself in your slow cooker!
- 3 pounds top round steak (aka London Broil) cut into 1- inch cubes
- salt and pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound chopped cremini mushrooms
- 2 (1- ounce packages) Onion Soup/Dip Mix
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4– ounces cream cheese, cubed and room temperature
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Liberally season the cubed steak with salt and pepper.
- Add the steak, onion, garlic, mushrooms, and dry onion soup mix to your slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours, or low 7-8 hours, until beef is tender.
- 30 minutes before you’re done cooking mix the 2 tablespoons of cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of cold water. Add this to the slow cooker, and cook for a further 30 minutes, or until thickened.
- Lastly, stir in the cream cheese and stir until melted and smooth. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
Serve over rice, pasta, or mashed potatoes.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 352
- Sugar: 2.9 g
- Sodium: 432.6 mg
- Fat: 12.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.6 g
- Protein: 48.3 g
- Cholesterol: 135 mg