Fudgy Nutella Brownies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 12 brownies
Nutella Brownies are rich, fudgy, dense, and full of chocolate hazelnut flavor. These homemade brownies are swirled with Nutella for a simple dessert that’s impossible to resist.
- 1/3 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup Nutella, plus 1/4 cup for swirling
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper, spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and brown sugar together for 2 minutes on medium speed. With the mixer still on medium add in eggs and vanilla and continue mixing until it’s smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn the mixer right down to medium-low and add in the Nutella and salt, mixing until it’s smooth and fluffy.
Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour, mixing until just combined.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan evenly. Drop the remaining Nutella by the teaspoon-full evenly on top of the batter, and then using a butter knife swirl the Nutella into the batter.
- Bake the brownies for 30- 35 minutes until the center is just set.
- Place the pan onto a wire rack and permit them to cool fully in the pan.
When ready to slice, remove the foil from the pan onto a cutting board and cut into squares.
- Store airtight for up to 5 days at room temperature.
- Freeze airtight for up to 30 days for the best freshness.