Homemade Fall Cole Slaw Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: serves 10
Method: No Bake
Cuisine: Side Dish
This fall inspired cole slaw recipe is straightforward to put together and is filled with apples, dried cranberries, and pumpkin seeds! Perfect on BBQ, Sloppy Joes, or as a side salad with your meal!
- 3/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (14- ounce) bag cole slaw mix
- 1 large granny smith apple, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup salted pumpkin seeds
- In a medium bowl whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the cole slaw, apples, dried cranberries, and pumpkin seeds.
- Pour the dressing on top of the cole slaw mixture and stir to coat.
- Cover and chill for at least an hour before serving to allow the flavors to combine.
Store airtight in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 148
- Sugar: 16 g
- Sodium: 107.4 mg
- Fat: 7.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.4 g
- Protein: 3.5 g
- Cholesterol: 5.1 mg