Snickerdoodle Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 20 bars
These delicious Snickerdoodle Rice Krispie Treats are made with browned butter, extra marshmallows and cinnamon sugar! You’ll love this easy no bake dessert recipe!
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 10 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Line a 9×9 pan with aluminum foil and coat lightly with nonstick spray.
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat melt butter. Once it’s melted continue to cook the butter until it boils and begins to brown, stirring continually. Once the butter is an amber color add 8 cups of the marshmallows and stir continually until melted. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla, salt and cinnamon. Immediately stir in the cereal until coated evenly in the marshmallow mixture.
- Stir in the remaining 2 cups of mini marshmallows.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and press evenly. Sprinkle with topping.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle onto the krispie treats evenly.
- Cool fully and cut into bars.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 158
- Sugar: 19.2 g
- Sodium: 146.6 mg
- Fat: 3.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 32 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 7.8 mg