Treat yourself to these Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter S’mores Bars! So many layers of a delicious marshmallow, peanut butter and chocolate dessert…these cookie bars are a guaranteed crowd pleaser at any party you attend!
- 2 (16 oz) packages of pre-made cookie dough
- 16 oz Milk Chocolate Candy Bars (I used a little more than 3 XL Hershey Bars)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 4 full crackers)
- 7 oz jar of Marshmallow fluff (1 1/2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 9×9 pan with foil and spray with cooking spray
- press 1 1/4 of the cookie dough into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Top the cookie dough totally with the Hershey Bars
- Spread the peanut butter on top of the chocolate using an off-set spatula or knife.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs on top of peanut butter and press into the peanut butter.
- Spread the Fluff on top of the graham cracker layer. The Fluff is difficult to spread, so do your best when spreading over the graham crumbs.
- Finally roll the remaining cookie dough out on a flour-dusted counter top. Place rolled dough on top of Fluff. My dough ripped, so I just pieced it on, which was fully fine!
- Bake for 20-22 minutes until top is golden.
- Allow to cool for 2 hours on a wire rack. Then transfer to fridge to cool for at least another 2 hours. If bars aren’t totally cooled they will be far too oozy to eat.
- Cut into squares while chilled.
store airtight in the fridge.
Serve chilled or reheated in the microwave. I really liked them chilled.
Best if eaten within 3 days.
Recipe from Peanut Butter Comfort by Averie Sunshine
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 363
- Sugar: 29.5 g
- Sodium: 203.8 mg
- Fat: 19.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 44 g
- Protein: 5.6 g
- Cholesterol: 7.1 mg